The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
- Instrumentation Control Technician Performs electrical and electronic work in the installation, maintenance and repair of treatment plant equipment, machinery and facilities.
- Police Officer (Lateral & Recruit) This is an entry level position responsible for protection of life and property, prevention of crime through patrol and/or directed activities, enforcement of state and local laws and ordinances relating to criminal and traffic violations, and providing solutions to crime through preliminary investigation, identification, apprehension and conviction of criminals; other duties as assigned.
- Chief Financial Officer Professional, administrative position responsible for coordinating fiscal activities for the City as a whole and the administrative, operational, financial and personnel activities of the Finance Department.
- Sewer Maintenance Laborer (Seasonal) Assists Sewer Maintenance Workers in performing maintenance, repair and construction of municipal storm and sanitary wastewater collection systems.
- Animal Control Services Officer Part time approximately 19 hours per week evenings and weekends with fill-in on weekdays as needed Possible on-call
Waterloo Water Works1 document
- Employment Application for Waterloo Water Works Please fill out and print.
Leisure Services Seasonal1 document
- Leisure Services Temporary Employment Application Fill and send or drop off this completed application to 1101 Campbell Ave. Waterloo IA, 50701